Ebook Distribution Services
It’s very easy to work directly with the main ebook outlets: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes/iBooks/Apple, and Kobo. It takes some time at the beginning of the process to set it all up, but after it’s done all you have to do is manage your promotions and collect your royalties. Here’s how to do it: Setting Up Accounts and Uploading Your ebooks
Still, many of our authors would rather have someone else handle the details for them.
How it works:
- We set up your accounts for you on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes/iBooks/Apple, and Kobo. (We’ll need to know some pretty personal info, so if you can do this part of it with the instructions above, that’s the best option).
- We take your converted ePub and mobi files and upload them to your publisher account (if your book needs to be converted, we can help with that).
- You receive 100% of your net royalties in your own account when the royalties are paid, usually 60 days after the close of the month.
- You don’t have to mess with the details of getting all of this set up. We can handle the technical issues.
- You receive 100% of NET royalties.
- You can view your sales reports at any time.
- You have complete control over your book promotions, the look and feel of the book, etc.
- iTunes requires a Mac for book uploads. We have Macs and are not afraid to use them!
- You have to share some pretty private personal account info. If you’d rather keep this private, we have some videos that explain the process, available for free: Setting Up Accounts and Uploading Your ebooks.
- Your options for distribution are limited to the accounts that are willing to work with authors directly. Right now, this is Amazon, B&N, iTunes, and Kobo – all 4 make up to 90% of the ebook market, so this is not much of a disadvantage.
- Any updates that you make to your book detail information will need to be done on each channel.
- $100 account set up fee – we do this for Amazon, B&N, iTunes, and Kobo, OR do this yourself: Setting Up Accounts and Uploading Your ebooks.
- $49 per book set up fee. The book goes into your own account on each outlet.
Quantity pricing: 1-3 books = $49 each
4-10 books = $39 each
11+ books = $29 each
Interested in this service? Contact Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org