Are you looking for a self-publishing solution that gives you OPTIONS?
Maybe you’d like to start with an ebook but have the option of going to print later…
OR you’re more interested in having a print book now, with the option of doing your ebook later.
How About Both?
What you’ll get:
– Mobi files for Amazon
– ePub files for everyone else
– Professionally typeset print-ready PDF
Take advantage of special package pricing and SAVE!
This is a turn-key publishing solution. Your print files will be ready to use with CreateSpace,
Lightning Source, your own website, AND traditional printers.
PLUS! We’ll point you in the right direction when it’s time to upload your ebooks.
YOU GO DIRECT, which means you get a bigger slice of the profits.
Imagine: your ebook for sale on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, and Kobo,
with all profits going direct to you.
How does it work?
- First, check out the pricing page: http://ebookconverting.com/price-list. The pricing is based on the complexity of the book design. We require a small deposit to get started, or (of course) you can prepay the full amount.
- The next step is to email your manuscript to us (instructions will be provided in the order confirmation). Please make sure your manuscript is as close to final as possible. Text edits later increase your time to production significantly, and can increase your final invoice as well.
- We’ll communicate with you about your preferences on book size, fonts, and other text elements, and then will send a sample file of the first 20-30 pages, usually within a week. You’ll have the opportunity to make any design changes you like at this point. We always follow typical book design “rules” (no widows or orphans, chapters start on the right hand side pages only, etc.) so let us know if you want to break any of the rules.
- Give us another week to finish off the book design. We’ll email the print-ready PDF to you and then make any changes. From that point, it’s ready to upload to CreateSpace, Ingram Spark, or to send to your printer.
- Next up is the ebook conversion. We’ll send that usually within 4 or 5 days of the final print-ready PDF. If you see any changes, let us know. When we deliver the final ebook files, they’ll be fully validated and ready for upload.
- We’ll email an invoice of your final balance.
- We’re not going anywhere! It’s pretty normal for authors to find additional changes after they see their proof. If you have a small number of changes, we’ll do these free of charge. If the changes are more extensive, we bill by the hour.